I am excited to announce that I have been nominated by two wonderful bloggers for the sunshine blogger award. I am going to combine the two nominations to save me answering questions twice.
I have been nominated by the very talented and lovely Megan the brains behind the blog Megan Blogs About. I have linked her blog and I know she would appreciate anyone who visits, and her blog is certainly a worthy read. I also received another nomination by the blog Red Lips and Rosé, another fabulous blog that deserves your time – I promise. Now onto the rules…
The Rules for this Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their sites.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or blog.
Onto the questions that I have been asked by Megan:
- What type of blog posts do you like the most?
I enjoy reading motivational, and enlightening blog posts the most as they aid me in my journey of self-discovery and they inspire me in my own blog and writing.
- What is your favourite show to binge watch?
I couldn’t possibly pick one, it is mood dependent!
- If you could go back to any period of time – either in your lifetime or before – which period would you go to and why?
I would go back to the time of the second wave of feminism, to watch history unfold and join the fight.
- If you had the choice to live forever, would you?
No, ironically I have just finished Mitch Albom’s, timekeeper, all about time. Review coming soon to my blog I shall add. Using a message of his, it is the limiting notion of time that makes moments oh so special.
- What do you think is the best thing about blogging?
The best thing about blogging for me is the impact it has, my blog has a huge impact on me, my life and my recovery but I have also received comments and messages that make every word worthwhile as it reminds others of themselves.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I can’t possibly answer this question, I refuse to count time anymore, I refuse to plan days, months and years ahead, time is to be treasured not spent being measured.
- What is your favourite quote and why?
Okay, I shall pick one but I could go on forever! ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ and why… because it represents endless hope.
- Who do you look up to as an inspiration?
I look up to myself, my inspiration is how far I have come, I am a reminder every day that I have the strength to reach Tomorrow.
- Does the unknown in the future excite you or scare you?
The unknown ultimately scares me, but honestly, I worry so much about the now, a side effect of anxiety that right now it just doesn’t fit into my daily schedule.
- What is your dream job?
To write, to blog, to inspire.
- What is your best personal quality?
My best personal quality is my past, my lessons learnt.
Now the questions I was asked by Red Lips and Rosé:
- What’s one thing you wish to accomplish this month, blog or otherwise?
This month, the month of April, I hope to beat my overwhelmingly high February blog views and visitors.
- What is one food you cannot live without?
- What is one blog that inspires you?
- Are you a saver or a spender?
- What social media platform is your favourite to boost your blog?
- If there was a movie about your life which celebrity would play you?
Me- or do I not count. No, erm, Emma Watson.
- What is the story behind your blog’s name?
Check out last weeks Wednesday post, and you shall find out! (click here)
- Do you listen more to your head or your heart?
Both, isn’t that what you’re supposed to do?
- What are you most thankful for today?
Life, Love and Tomorrow.
- What’s your ideal way to relieve stress?
A Bath, candles lit, music loud and the temperature just a little too hot.
- Share your favourite blog post from another blogger and tell us why you like it.
I have so many, but of recently, Doubt, by Matthew Williams.
FINALLY… My Nominations are:
- Matthew Williams
- James Edgar Skye
- Annie Basson
- Paulette Hamilton
- Phoebe Rowan
- Munira Saleh
- Abina George
And my questions are:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your long-term goal for your blog?
- What do you dislike and like most about blogging?
- What is your favourite book?
- Do you believe in fate?
- What has surprised you most in life?
- What do you value most in life?
- Are you a hoarder/ is your past reflected in all you own?
- Do you regret anything/any part of your life?
- What moment in your life do you think has had the biggest impact on you?
- What is your best memory?
I look forward to reading all of my nominee’s posts that are to come… and again a final thank you to MeganBlogsAbout and RedLipsandRosé for the nominations.
Today Tomorrow Forever